Backbone Performance now offering classes at Cadence Cycling & Multisport Center!
5000 ridge ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128. (215) 508-4300
These classes are designed to help you improve technique, threshold power, muscular strength, metabolic efficiency, VO2 max, anaerobic capacity and sprint power. They will also help you visualize yourself in competition, understand race tactics, on and off the bike nutrition, and the science of training. Backbone/Cadence classes are not pump you up/ride till you puke classes... they are designed to help you improve from the inside, helping you grow from week to week, month to month, season to season and year to year without ever feeling stale or burnt out.
Classes will be taught in Cadence's state of the art training center in Philadelphia, which has 16 Wahoo kicker & kicker Snap. The facility has excellent ventilation, water, sweat towels, nearby bathroom facilities, stretching and strength training area and access to bike shop.
- Tuesday 6:00 AM (Jack Braconnier)
- Tuesday 6:00 PM (Matt DiCarlo)
- Wednesday 6:00 AM (Strength Training circuit with Luke Davis)
- Thursday 6:30 AM (Matt DiCarlo)
- Thursday 11:00am (Power lunch cycling class with Dave King)
- Thursday 6:00pm (Aley Shafer)
- Also check out Yoga for Cyclists, Friday 6:30 AM( Hanna Capitan)
- Saturday 8:00am (2 Hour Swift Group Ride with Brady Gibney)
- Sunday 10:00am (Brady Gibney)
- For the most current schedule, see the Cadence website
Full Membership (Includes 2 classes/week + Open training sessions)
- $270 for 13 week block OR $100/month
- $0 for Backbone Performance / Young Medalist Junior Athletes
Half Membership (includes 1 class/week + Open training session)
- $160 for 13 week block OR $60/month
- $0 for Backbone Performance / Young Medalist Athletes
Class by Class
- $130 for Book of 10 sessions OR $15 for one class
If you can't make it to the center but want to follow along at home, you can sign up for a remote class block and follow along on Cadence TV.
How to Sign Up
- Call Cadence at (215) 508-4300 or walk in at 5000 Ridge Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19128 and ask to sign up.
- Sign up for the classes that you plan on attending, including field tests and Open Sessions (this is to avoid over-booking)
- Please notify Cadence if you will miss a session to allow someone else to take your spot
Call Cadence at (215) 508-4300 or Colin Sandberg at (330) 647-3977 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org