Are you a 10-18 year old cyclist or are you the parent of a 10-18 year old cyclist? Do you want to find more out about this sport and how to get started? This webinar will go over the following:
- Where to buy a bike and what to look for
- How to get a license and find races
- How and where to learn how to ride and train
- Where it makes sense to spend money and where it doesn't
- How to upgrade, get to bigger races, make the national team, become a pro cyclist
- Tips for avoiding common pitfalls
Of course, this is an Introduction, so I won't be going into great detail about anything, but you are welcome to send in your questions and I will answer them. Experienced riders and families, even though you probably know 95% of this, you just might learn one or two things.